Happy Friday Everyone. I hope you have all had a great week. Did anyone brave Black Friday or get some great deals online on Cyber Monday?
It’s been a pretty slow week around here. We are getting ready to head to the mountains to get our Christmas tree. I can’t wait to decorate.
Let’s link up with Lauren and the others celebrating Friday.
1. Ok, so I did hang one Christmas decoration. I couldn’t help it. I found it at Paper Source.
2. Heels have entered our home. After a play date at a friends home we came back with these. My good friend has two girls and Eva is in play heaven when she is at their home.
3. I edited my last session of the year this last week. I decided to not take on any sessions in December so I could focus more on my family during the Holidays. Isn’t this little guy just the cutest!!
4. I am very particular when it comes to pens. I love writing things down. Even with all the technology at my finger tips, its a good ole handwritten list that I love. So I must have the perfect pen, even for scribbling. These Fineliner Pens are a new found love for me!
5. Last Christmas I didn’t try very hard to emphasize the real meaning of Christmas for my kids. We don’t play up Santa too much and our Elf on the shelf, well…he didn’t get moved around a whole lot. Upon hearing my son telling his sister a few weeks ago “No Eva, Christmas is all about presents.” Parent Fail! I knew I had to do something, but I didn’t want to dismiss the secular either. My kids are going to hear it anyway… I came across a blog post from A Small Snippet and knew I had to get the book Santa’s Favorite Story. It does a great job of mixing the spiritual and secular of Christmas.