It’s Friday, so let’s link up with Lauren and the many other celebrating Friday!
1. Eva turned 2! Grandma Judy threw a pink party for the family.
2. We had a paint party for Eva. I love having my friends and their kids over. I think the kids got more messy from the sandbox than they did from painting.
3. Eva received this fairy tale book from my dad. Have you seen these books? My dad reads the story and the book records it. I LOVE that he sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider. Eva just sat there nodding her head, responding as if my dad were sitting right there with her.
4. Our hydrangea’s are blooming.
5. We’ve been wanting something that the kids can drive around our land. We found this great used quad. The battery doesn’t really work and we are waiting for a new one to come in the mail. Soren has had so much fun with it so far, even though it only goes about 2 mph. He even washed it, wanting it to “be shiny.” Doesn’t it look like Eva is giving him a back rub?